Cool Jewels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool Jewels

“It's kind of fun to do the impossible.” -Walt Disney

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

School, Ugh!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WeeMe
Admin
WeeMe

Location : Ship wrecked in the middle of the Indian ocean... wait, they don't have internet there... and in the water! Wow!

School, Ugh! Empty
PostSubject: School, Ugh!   School, Ugh! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:09 am

Hey everybody!! Here we can talk about school, though some of you may not like it! Talk about what subject (or subjectssss) are you favorite! And talk about those you don't care too much about! What ever it is, talk about it here, and maybe if you have a question to ask others will be so kind as to help you with it!
tongue
Back to top Go down
https://cooljewels.forumotion.com
dandybaby13

School, Ugh! Empty
PostSubject: school......................................................   School, Ugh! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:31 am

Razz Well.......... My favorite subject is science!! I hate math and everything else is boring!!!!! Well not really but I dislike it all!! Somtimes when I do school i get allergies like, runny nose, itchy eyes Embarassed . I thing i get itchy eyes from my pencil!! WEIRD!!!![ affraid Exclamation
Back to top Go down
WeeMe
Admin
WeeMe

Location : Ship wrecked in the middle of the Indian ocean... wait, they don't have internet there... and in the water! Wow!

School, Ugh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School, Ugh!   School, Ugh! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:19 am

Ok, that's just weird!
Well, I'd have to say like the opposite of that. My favorite subject would be math (this year I am doing Algebra 1, it's ok). I like Literature too, but this year it's kinda hard, cause I'm taking a class with this lady named Mrs. Saunders. She's a pretty hard teacher!! And Physics is ok, but it's not my favorite. And History is a little boring sometimes, and German is ok too, sometimes it's even fun!!
Very Happy Laughing Wink Exclamation
Back to top Go down
blondebomb

blondebomb

School, Ugh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School, Ugh!   School, Ugh! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:59 am

Hi Everyone!,My favoret is Science, Bible........... Ihave the same teacher for both so mabey thats why? lol! So...... Danni that is just weird !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes lol
Back to top Go down
dandybaby13

School, Ugh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School, Ugh!   School, Ugh! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:44 am

Ya, its WIERD!!! hahaha! Razz lol! !! Maybe im not allergic but it does happen..... ugh! hahaha[/font][/size]
Back to top Go down
dandybaby13

School, Ugh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School, Ugh!   School, Ugh! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:22 am

[img]]School, Ugh! Tom%20and%20Jerry%20Comic%20page[/color][/img]
Back to top Go down
blondebomb

blondebomb

School, Ugh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School, Ugh!   School, Ugh! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:37 pm

Hi I am working on a school progect............ Neutral I have to turn it in tomorow........So I am working on it...... My school got cancleed today..It was snowing in different areas. So ....... well have a good day.... Very Happy

Maryruth
Back to top Go down
WeeMe
Admin
WeeMe

School, Ugh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School, Ugh!   School, Ugh! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:07 am

We didn't have classes today either (at the learning center). We like got there and then we just left again. And everyone (who actually showed up, which wasn't very many) had already set up and stuff, so they had to break down all the tables and clean up right way again!! haha.... Razz funny!!
Back to top Go down
blondebomb

blondebomb

School, Ugh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School, Ugh!   School, Ugh! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:49 am

Ya School is going okay i did my test i was studying for i did pritty good...so well ya doesn't that stink when you get there and you got all ready for school you do your hair wash your face or what ever then you go to school and they say we can not do school today and you are like i could of slept longer(well thats what i would have done) but mabey cause your homeschooled you still have to do school work well so did I. so well i am bored so thats why i wrote so much!!! lol lol! good night see you at church
Back to top Go down
blondebomb

blondebomb

School, Ugh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School, Ugh!   School, Ugh! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:29 am

I do not have school tomorow ya and ugh cause mist days add up at the end of school year so ...... takes time off the summer......... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
WeeMe
Admin
WeeMe

School, Ugh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School, Ugh!   School, Ugh! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:40 am

We still had the learning center today! ): But everyone else had a day off! But I guess that's good for us so we don't have days at the end of the year..... Well one good thing is that I finally finished my picture that i was drawing in drawing class! I'll show it all to you when I get it back from he teacher! It's really good! I'm happy with it anyway, it's the first big picture like that that I've ever done! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dandybaby13

School, Ugh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School, Ugh!   School, Ugh! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:21 am

I have an essay due on tuesday, for learning center. Its on Aberham Lincoln. I'm falling behind in science so i have lots of reading to do by tuesday.
Back to top Go down
WeeMe
Admin
WeeMe

School, Ugh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School, Ugh!   School, Ugh! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:52 am

Did everybody who's in speech class do their next speech? I'm still on last month's cause I didn't get to say mine, even though I had it all done. But I added more to it today. So..... what is everyone else doing? Question
Back to top Go down
alx

alx

School, Ugh! Empty
PostSubject: Scool!!   School, Ugh! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:21 am

well right now i am taking career skills, drawing 1, french 1, and english! butt......i am going to be cyber schooled!!!im so excited!!!!!!!!!!!! (: my parents said yes...now all i have to do is go and enrolle! can't wait!!(: Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WeeMe
Admin
WeeMe

School, Ugh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School, Ugh!   School, Ugh! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:34 am

Oh that is sooooo cool!! I can't wait too! hahah!! So you have to still wait for next year right? Like you have to finish this year? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alx

alx

School, Ugh! Empty
PostSubject: heyhey   School, Ugh! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:48 am

no actually...i am starting this year and i am so excited!! cant wait!i am starting in 2 or 3 weeks!!!!!!ahhh i am so excited!
Back to top Go down
WeeMe
Admin
WeeMe

School, Ugh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School, Ugh!   School, Ugh! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:50 am

YAY! Me too! haha!!
Back to top Go down
blondebomb

blondebomb

School, Ugh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School, Ugh!   School, Ugh! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:49 am

I got a test in Science a BIG one ha ha lol...... On the chapter and the chapter is realy long hs hs ............ lol!
Back to top Go down
blondebomb

blondebomb

School, Ugh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School, Ugh!   School, Ugh! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:41 am

I don't have any school until jan. 5 yayyyyy

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WeeMe
Admin
WeeMe

School, Ugh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School, Ugh!   School, Ugh! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:12 pm

I don't have school until January 6th!!!!! hahaha!! lol!
Back to top Go down
alx

alx

School, Ugh! Empty
PostSubject: Ahhh!!   School, Ugh! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:55 am

I have no school until January 5th either!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
blondebomb

blondebomb

School, Ugh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School, Ugh!   School, Ugh! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:47 am

I'm going bowling tomorow for our school as a reward for getting no point at the beginning of school.
Back to top Go down
WeeMe
Admin
WeeMe

School, Ugh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School, Ugh!   School, Ugh! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:02 am

That's awesome!! I'm coming with you!!!!
Back to top Go down
blondebomb

blondebomb

School, Ugh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School, Ugh!   School, Ugh! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:58 pm

I have a 5-7 pg reprt to do and i have to give it to the teacher on mon................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scratch
Back to top Go down
WeeMe
Admin
WeeMe

School, Ugh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School, Ugh!   School, Ugh! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:37 am

I just did a 5-7 page report on The Holocaust for Literature class... I already gave it to my teacher, but I have to fix it up and stuff and give her the final draft on Tuesday... ugh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School, Ugh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: School, Ugh!   School, Ugh! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School, Ugh!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cool Jewels :: Talk Talk Talk! :: Anything and Everyting-
Jump to: